Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Kids names!

Please do not take them unless of course it is your name or you child already has that name.
Boys: Max, Peter, Richard, Todd, Jack, Noah, and Graham.
Girls: Elaine, Mari jane, Maegan, Katherine, Courtney, Amberly, and Emma Lee
I am not going to have this many kids. I will choose out of them just dont take them yet:) Please!

4 comments:

Baldwin Family said...

Who posted this? Fair warning: we have planned on using Elaine for a while. Sorry. But, seriously, your kids will be quite a bit younger than our kids, so it doesn't matter too much. You have our permission to double up on our names. I'm not sure that will make you feel any better about us using yours...:)

The Red Page said...

ELAINE!! that is so mean! well i get to call her ella than!

Rae
xxx

Anonymous said...

Haha, you're so cute Rachel! You'll be such a fun mom someday! I had a good friend who just had a baby and named her Ella. It's a great name! :) Jeff wants to use Graham for our next boy (if we ever have another) but I 'll try to convince him otherwise so you can use it;) I like Courtney too, it's a good solid name:) Haha, jk. We miss you all! Love Courtney

Baldwin Family said...

We were going to call here Ellee instead of Ella. So, you're safe. I've always been the mean one, though, so you're probably not surprised anyway, right? :)