



Sarah suggested putting up some pictures of what we are up to here. These are shots of Monday night after FHE. Rachel is excited about the book she is reading and has even discovered reading to be fun. Emily, poor Emily, had to write a 1200 word paper for English on "A Street Car Named Desire". Remember when 20 words was a long paper for her? Of course this shot of Dad will look all to familar to y'all. Sometime I will tell you about the book he was really reading.
4 comments:
Rachel, are you reading the Wright 3 or Chasing Vermeer? I just finished the Wright 3 last week! Fun times.
I still haven't read Wright 3. Is it as good as Chasing Vermeer?
These pictures make me very homesick for y'all. Okay, let's face it, any pictures make me homesick for y'all. Is that a Dick Francis on Dad's table?
Yea, I am reading the wright 3 and i really like it!
I like Wright 3 and it has been long enough since I read Chasing Vermeer that it was good. I was not disappointed.
Post a Comment