Thursday, October 18, 2007

Emily has a Birthday



Emily has a fun birthday because Dad gets home from the States and brings not only himself but many fun American goodies. Her phone is great if we can just wait patiently until it gets set up. She got books, movies, a BYU hat and spandex shorts for VB. Unfortunatly she hurt her finger so she has to be careful about playing for a few more days.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Shmemiloo, you look gorgeous -- really -- and a little too old. I know this is a very "old sister-y" thing to say but I think you should stop getting older. Just give it some thought. I think I'll stop, too. I'd be perfectly satisfied if you stay 17 and I never hit 30. Work that out for me, will you?

Dad said...

Abby beat me to it, but I was looking at Emily and thinking of cute shy Emily who is 4. Then I scrolled around and looked again without thinking of Emily as Emily who is 4 and objectively you are a supermodel! What gorgeous sisters I have and what a wonderful family. I thought of you on your birthday and my present to you was that I did not call you and make you talk to me on the phone cause I know you don't like to talk on the phone. When I talked to Kath about my birthday I said I had missed like 7 phone calls with bday wishes and she commented that that was perfect. You get the birthday wish message on your machine, know people are thinking of you and love you, but you don't have to make small talk:) So in honor of that sentiment that I agree with (with the exception of actually speaking with a few people I will not name in case others are offended:)) I wish you a happy late bday and I love you and it is sweet to share October with you because I hold it dear as I know you do.

The Red Page said...

um. I would like that shirt for Christmas thank you. Also a black (or royal blue) hoodie sweatshirt with the big symbol for AAS or the penguin thing works too. thank you.
Also, I don't have that metro shirt here. I remember poignantly that Rachel was wearing it about a day before y'all left and now I don't have it here and y'all say y'all don't have it... hmm.
Also also, Emily! Lookin' good girlfriend! hehe no but seriously-- you are my girlfriend. haha no but seriously seriously, you are "lookin' good!" Keep up the good work. haha kidding. no but seriously keep up the good work but I know that it doesn't take any work to look that amazingly pretty for you but keep up the good work in other areas of your life.
Salut!
Sarah