Ooh snazzy! I like it a lot. Maegs, you might have to tell me about the words on the wall, too. I need some decorating tips.
Lookin' good Rae! I hope you're lovin' it. Hope you guys are having fun! I miss you.
by the way that was Sarah on the last comment.
I love all the posts, Rachel your room looks awesome!
thanks for keeping the blog up mom and sisters...it means a lot for us stateside pages to see whats happening.jeff
I love my room and thnks for all the comments guys!love yaraexxx
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ooh snazzy! I like it a lot. Maegs, you might have to tell me about the words on the wall, too. I need some decorating tips.
Lookin' good Rae! I hope you're lovin' it. Hope you guys are having fun! I miss you.
by the way that was Sarah on the last comment.
I love all the posts, Rachel your room looks awesome!
thanks for keeping the blog up mom and sisters...it means a lot for us stateside pages to see whats happening.
jeff
I love my room and thnks for all the comments guys!love ya
rae
xxx
Post a Comment