You are very silly. If you want to see the boys in the US you can look at mjduryea.blogspot.com. Also, I thought you would appreciate hearing of a woman on our tour who did not quite understand how to use the "non-Western" toilets. She just could not think of how all these Chinese people stand straight up over the toilet and not get everything wet. That is what she had been doing the whole time! No Asian squat whatsoever! Anyway, they asked their 11 year old with us what she would think if someone tried it this way and she was like, "who would ever do that, it makes no sense!". She got the technique, but her mom had to have it spelled out. Her husband's face when he heard what she had been doing was the best. Anyway, funny funny! Talk to you soon! Love you!
I love all your silliness. But I think it's rude to start blogging and then suddenly stop. Some of us live through other people's blogs--and you've given me nothing to live off of!
Blog! I know you have cute pictures of the J. Page's in Russia. Blog!
2 comments:
You are very silly. If you want to see the boys in the US you can look at mjduryea.blogspot.com. Also, I thought you would appreciate hearing of a woman on our tour who did not quite understand how to use the "non-Western" toilets. She just could not think of how all these Chinese people stand straight up over the toilet and not get everything wet. That is what she had been doing the whole time! No Asian squat whatsoever! Anyway, they asked their 11 year old with us what she would think if someone tried it this way and she was like, "who would ever do that, it makes no sense!". She got the technique, but her mom had to have it spelled out. Her husband's face when he heard what she had been doing was the best. Anyway, funny funny!
Talk to you soon! Love you!
I love all your silliness. But I think it's rude to start blogging and then suddenly stop. Some of us live through other people's blogs--and you've given me nothing to live off of!
Blog! I know you have cute pictures of the J. Page's in Russia. Blog!
Post a Comment