We are at a loss for words.
Your acting was so good that during the second time through Lincoln astutely noted, "That guy talks like my Grandpa!" You had him completely fooled:)
Fun to see! I couldn't read your lips due to the delay in sound and had to run for the aids. Keep making them. Can't wait until you come over this summer.
That was excellent! I thought both the writing and the delivery of the news was sensational. I would choose y'all over CNN or FoxNews anyday.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We are at a loss for words.
Your acting was so good that during the second time through Lincoln astutely noted, "That guy talks like my Grandpa!" You had him completely fooled:)
Your acting was so good that during the second time through Lincoln astutely noted, "That guy talks like my Grandpa!" You had him completely fooled:)
Fun to see! I couldn't read your lips due to the delay in sound and had to run for the aids. Keep making them. Can't wait until you come over this summer.
That was excellent! I thought both the writing and the delivery of the news was sensational. I would choose y'all over CNN or FoxNews anyday.
Post a Comment